The QuickPanel View bundled visualization solution provides the tools required for
today’s application needs with a combination of bright touch screen displays,
multiple communications options, and Proficy View – Machine Edition software.
Acting as the bridge between the enterprise system and the plant floor, QuickPanel View
provides information, not just data, that the operators need to run the machines,
and that management needs to run their business. The QuickPanel View is a critical
link to a well-integrated manufacturing operation.
- Built on Microsoft Windows CE operating system
- Built-in web server accesses data and panels using any standard browser
As your information requirements grow, so will your hardware needs. QuickPanel View
products are exceedingly scalable to grow with your needs.
- Broad range of display sizes from 6” to 15”
- Choice of Monochrome, Color-STN, or Color-TFT display
- Expandable memory and communications options
- Easy configuration allows you to run the same program on different size models
As your need to monitor and collect datagrows, you may need to connect to a wide
variety of devices. Unless your operator interface has seamless connectivity, you
may face delays and headaches. That is why QuickPanel View comes standard with
a large number of built-in drivers to connect with the world of automation devices,
making it easy to connect to anything.
- Communication drivers over serial and Ethernet
- Communication over fieldbus and vendor specific networks through
the addition of a communication expansion card
QuickPanel Control products are designed to meet your converging control and visualization application needs with a combination of bright color TFT, or monochrome touch screens, multiple communication options, and Proficy Logic Developer
- Display sizes from 6" to 15"
- Microsoft CE operating system
- Expandable memory and communication expansion cards
- Functions from data collection and trending to system security and alarming
- Built-in web server for access to data and panels via the Internet or your Intranet using any standard browser
- Common database for increased productivity - greatly reduces development time by eliminating the need to re-enter tag names
- Extensive library of pre-configured animation objects.
Many businesses want advanced, high performance industrial PCs that also provide versatility and require limited floor space. Our Intelligence line of industrial computers offers a full range of features for complex application monitoring and control, all within a compact, panel-mount design. With a broad range of uses, it can function as an operator panel, a machine control platform or local data collector. Available with a wide variety of expansion and peripheral choices along with the option to bundle our best-in-class Proficy software family.
Flexible Design and Options
- Available in 12", 15" & 17" touch screen sizes
- Standard and Performance configurations for
ease of ordering
- Deluxe units come with either a CD-RW or DVD+/-RW drive
- Optional stainless steel bezel
- Memory and hard drive upgrades available,
including Compact Flash
- Key communication interfaces – Ethernet, USB,
serial, parallel; ISA & PCI slots are available for
field bus or other add-on requirements
Ease of Use and Maintainablilty
- Five built-in system access keys that provide full functionality without a keyboard or mouse
- Front USB port for easy access to portable devices
- Hardware diagnostics information that can be communicated to GE Fanuc software
- Meets stringent specifications for industrial hardened equipment, including hazardous locations (Class I Div II)
Used in thousands of applications worldwide in industries as varied as food packaging, chemical processing, and automotive manufacturing, GE Fanuc DataPanels have an established reputation for delivering high performance at a reasonable cost. Whether it’s an application that has been considered too cost-sensitive for an operator interface product or an advanced manufacturing and industrial system, GE Fanuc DataPanels are an excellent choice.
- Broad range of display sizes, keypad arrangements and graphics capabilities
- Extensive functionality at a reasonable
cost to fit any budget
- Effective replacement for discrete components
- Connectivity with over 80 PLC drivers plus network support for PROFIBUS and GE Fanuc Genius®
- Single configuration editor to save hours
of programming time
- DataDesigner™ — 32-bit Windows®-based,
- Operator message displays, real time trend, alarms, and graphic animation
- UL 508 and 1604 Class I, Division 2
and CE marked
- Industrial hardened NEMA 4/12 for demanding factory floor environments
- Global network of sales support and distribution channel