Proficy View – Machine Edition
Machine control OEMs and other process control manufacturers require unique HMI applications features in order to compete in today’s global market place. Proficy View – Machine Edition is quick and easy to configure, offering a wide range of functions that support web client/server and mulit-language, all right at the machine-level operator interface. Along with other run-time and expansion capabilities, its networking features give you many connection options.
Design Full-Featured Machine-Level Graphics. Proficy View (View) is an intuitive, machine-level HMI for machine control and small process control applications. It supports GE Fanuc's full line of operator interface products, including QuickPanel™ and QuickPanel View (Windows® CE) as well as Windows NT/2000/XP based systems, providing complete scalability from the smallest operator interfaces to full size HMI applications — all from a single graphics editor. View includes a complete set of functions for data collection, visualization, animation, alarming, and trending and supports a full line of shop-floor devices, including PLCs, CNCs, motion controllers, marquees, and serial devices.
- Openness & Interoperability
- Easy to Learn, Easy to Use
- Powerful Development Tools
- Complete Runtime Tools
- Superb Networking and Connectivity
- Multi-Language Support
Profcy HMI/SCADA Cimplicity
CIMPLICITY HMI is a client/server based visualization and control solution that provides process visualization, data acquisition and supervisory control over manufacturing and process environments.
CIMPLICITY allows your operators and management team to make more informed decisions with its real-time visibility technology (cimview & web) along with acutally making the change through its proven and robust control engine. The whole team can manage certain parts of a factory, a whole plant or globally – from any location! CIMPLICITY also provides a powerful Digital Graphic Replay (DGR) recorder which lets your team go back in time and graphically analyze events that occurred in the past. CIMPLICITY delivers great value with a focus on ease of use for the manufacturing and process domains.
- CIMPLICITY is a proven scalable solution for any environment
- The Digital Graphical Replay feature provides the ability to replay historical events and troubleshoot faster
- Wide variety of options including SPC
- Long history of providing enabling tools to upgrade legacy apps (even from unix)
- Support for 100's of servers in the architecture
- Foreground and background task capability
- Wide variety of native drivers
- Proficy Tracker integration
- Historian Integration
- Zero Configuration Web Viewer
Cimplicity Also Delivers:
- An external interface for CIMEdit and CIMView
- Capability to extend system easlily
- API access for specific behavior
- Integratation with ERP and other external systems
- Powerful Visual basic style language
- Ability to use existing IT infrastructure
- Ability Map domain users to roles and resources in CIMPLICITY
- Reduced Administration through innovative features
- Native drivers and OPC device connectivity
Proficy HMI/SCADA – iFix
iFIX is a market leading proven real time information management and SCADA solution that is open, flexible and scalable which includes impressive next-generation visualizations, a reliable control engine, a powerful built in historian and more.
Building on a track record of success and continual enhancements, the latest release of Proficy HMI/SCADA – iFIX from GE Fanuc Intelligent Platforms is here and takes SCADA to the next level! iFIX is a superior proven real time information management and SCADA solution that is open, flexible and scalable which includes impressive next-generation visualizations, a reliable control engine, a powerful built in historian and more! Like never before, this best-in-class supervisory monitoring and control software enables you to drive better analytics and leverage more reliability, flexibility and scalability across your enterprise.
- iFIX is a proven scalable solution which can operate on a single node or scale up to 200+ nodes
- Although iFIX has the ability to connect to most any device via a third party OPC server, most major brands of PLC's do not require a third party OPC server because of iFIX's built in drivers
- iFIX is completely hardware independent and provides the flexibility of communicating with multiple makes of hardware from a single server.
- The new v5.0 Fluent Ribbon User Interface in the development 'WorkShop' environment enables you to deploy solutions faster then the competition
- VBA Scripting enables easy connections to IT level systems and VBA is one of the most used computer languages in the world
- Out of the box, you get the best in class full featured SCADA system along with enhanced failover and historian integration that is simple to develop and easy to maintain
- You can upgrade from previous iFIX versions with ease
- E-signature functionality is the best in the business
1. Flexibility and reliability of connecting and presenting data
2. Scalability from isolated sensor to company-wide integration
3. Best in class information analysis
4. Real-time data management and control
5. Adherence to compliance and industry standards for improved consistency and quality