GE Intelligent Platforms
Profcy HMI/SCADA Cimplicity
CIMPLICITY HMI is a client/server based visualization and control solution that provides process visualization, data acquisition and supervisory control over manufacturing and process environments.
CIMPLICITY allows your operators and management team to make more informed decisions with its real-time visibility technology (cimview & web) along with acutally making the change through its proven and robust control engine. The whole team can manage certain parts of a factory, a whole plant or globally – from any location! CIMPLICITY also provides a powerful Digital Graphic Replay (DGR) recorder which lets your team go back in time and graphically analyze events that occurred in the past. CIMPLICITY delivers great value with a focus on ease of use for the manufacturing and process domains.
- CIMPLICITY is a proven scalable solution for any environment
- The Digital Graphical Replay feature provides the ability to replay historical events and troubleshoot faster
- Wide variety of options including SPC
- Long history of providing enabling tools to upgrade legacy apps (even from unix)
- Support for 100′s of servers in the architecture
- Foreground and background task capability
- Wide variety of native drivers
- Proficy Tracker integration
- Historian Integration
- Zero Configuration Web Viewer
Cimplicity Also Delivers:
- An external interface for CIMEdit and CIMView
- Capability to extend system easlily
- API access for specific behavior
- Integratation with ERP and other external systems
- Powerful Visual basic style language
- Ability to use existing IT infrastructure
- Ability Map domain users to roles and resources in CIMPLICITY
- Reduced Administration through innovative features
- Native drivers and OPC device connectivity
Proficy HMI/SCADA – iFix
iFIX is a market leading proven real time information management and SCADA solution that is open, flexible and scalable which includes impressive next-generation visualizations, a reliable control engine, a powerful built in historian and more.
Building on a track record of success and continual enhancements, the latest release of Proficy HMI/SCADA – iFIX from GE Fanuc Intelligent Platforms is here and takes SCADA to the next level! iFIX is a superior proven real time information management and SCADA solution that is open, flexible and scalable which includes impressive next-generation visualizations, a reliable control engine, a powerful built in historian and more! Like never before, this best-in-class supervisory monitoring and control software enables you to drive better analytics and leverage more reliability, flexibility and scalability across your enterprise.
- iFIX is a proven scalable solution which can operate on a single node or scale up to 200+ nodes
- Although iFIX has the ability to connect to most any device via a third party OPC server, most major brands of PLC’s do not require a third party OPC server because of iFIX’s built in drivers
- iFIX is completely hardware independent and provides the flexibility of communicating with multiple makes of hardware from a single server.
- The new v5.0 Fluent Ribbon User Interface in the development ‘WorkShop’ environment enables you to deploy solutions faster then the competition
- VBA Scripting enables easy connections to IT level systems and VBA is one of the most used computer languages in the world
- Out of the box, you get the best in class full featured SCADA system along with enhanced failover and historian integration that is simple to develop and easy to maintain
- You can upgrade from previous iFIX versions with ease
- E-signature functionality is the best in the business
1. Flexibility and reliability of connecting and presenting data
2. Scalability from isolated sensor to company-wide integration
3. Best in class information analysis
4. Real-time data management and control
5. Adherence to compliance and industry standards for improved consistency and quality
Proficy View – Machine Edition
Machine control OEMs and other process control manufacturers require unique HMI applications features in order to compete in today’s global market place. Proficy View – Machine Edition is quick and easy to configure, offering a wide range of functions that support web client/server and mulit-language, all right at the machine-level operator interface. Along with other run-time and expansion capabilities, its networking features give you many connection options.
Design Full-Featured Machine-Level Graphics. Proficy View (View) is an intuitive, machine-level HMI for machine control and small process control applications. It supports GE Fanuc’s full line of operator interface products, including QuickPanel™ and QuickPanel View (Windows® CE) as well as Windows NT/2000/XP based systems, providing complete scalability from the smallest operator interfaces to full size HMI applications — all from a single graphics editor. View includes a complete set of functions for data collection, visualization, animation, alarming, and trending and supports a full line of shop-floor devices, including PLCs, CNCs, motion controllers, marquees, and serial devices.
- Openness & Interoperability
- Easy to Learn, Easy to Use
- Powerful Development Tools
- Complete Runtime Tools
- Superb Networking and Connectivity
- Multi-Language Support
The PACSystems RX3i controller is the latest addition to the innovative PACSystems family of programmable automation controllers (PACs). Like the rest of the family, the PACSystems RX3i features a single control engine and universal programming environment to provide application portability across multiple hardware platforms and deliver a true convergence of control choices
The RX3i features A high performance controller with a 300 MHz Intel® microprocessor and 10 Mbytes of user memory that eliminates the need for multiple controllers and simplifies control.
A universal backplane with a highspeed PCI bus running at 27 MHz for fast data throughput for complex I/O and a serial bus for simple I/O that optimizes performance and your investment. The universal backplane also supports HOT SWAP to minimize downtime.
A wide range of I/O modules (over 40 types available) for simple to complex applications; various network modules are also available.
The PACSystems portable control engine provides high performance on several different platforms, allowing OEMs and end users with application variability to choose the exact control system hardware that best suits there needs – all in a single, compact and highly integrated package.
Built on a standard embedded open architecture, the PACSystems RX7i is the first member of the groundbreaking PACSystems family of programmable controllers (PACs). The RX7i features a single control engine and universal programming environment to provide application portability across multiple hardware platforms. Designed to address mid- to high-end applications for OEMs, integrators, and end users, the RX7i is ideally suited for integrated solutions that require open architecture, large memory, distributed I/O and high performance.
The RX7i Features Pentium® CPUs for your every need, from Celeron 300mHz to M Class 1.8 Ghz
A VME64 Backplane providing up to four times the bandwidth of existing Series 90-70 systems
10/100 Ethernet built into the CPU, with easy cabling RJ-45 dual ports connected through an auto-sensing switch, so there is no need for additional switches or hubs rack to rack
Up to 64 MB memory for fast execution, storage of the complete program with all documentation—all in one CPU
Supports existing Series 90-70 modules and expansion racks, VME modules and GENIUS networks— protecting your hardware investment.
The Series 90-30 PLCs are a family of controllers, I/O systems and specialty modules designed to meet the demand for versatile industrial solutions. With a single overall control architecture and modular design, the Series 90-30 has been the PLC of record in over 200,000 applications, such as high speed packaging, material handling, complex motion control, water treatment, continuous emissions monitoring, mining, food processing, elevator control, injection molding, and many more
One reason for the versatility of the Series 90-30 is the large variety of discrete and analog I/O modules (over 100 modules), as well as specialty modules, that are available. In addition, GE Fanuc offers a wide range of high-level communication options, from a simple serial connection to a high-speed Ethernet interface and a number of bus modules.
GE Fanuc’s Series 90-70 PLC provides a comprehensive solution that is equal to the most demanding applications. With our CPX family of CPUs, the Series 90-70 offers more for your automation dollar–more computing power, more memory for your applications, and more communications and redundancy capabilities. And with a wide range of isolated and high-density VME analog I/O modules, the Series 90-70 provides even more flexibility for a variety of applications.
The Series 90-70 Features:
- Open architecture based on the VME-bus standard
- Redundancy for critical applications when combined with Genius* I/O – Genius Modular Redundancy (GMR) systems and Hot Standby systems
- A wide variety of communications options including Ethernet TCP/IP, reflective memory, Genius LAN and serial communications modules
With its innovative modular architecture, VersaMax combines power and versatility to help provide performance in a compact and affordable control solution.
The VersaMax product family can be used as I/O, as a PLC, and as distributed control for up to 4096 I/O points. With its modular architecture, intuitive features, and unparalleled ease of use, it helps save machine builders and end users time and money.
VersaMax is the first GE Fanuc control product created using the unique Six Sigma design process. Six Sigma combines global research and development techniques, extensive customer needs analysis, and rigorous quality control standards.
The VersaMax I/O and Control product family features a broad selection of I/O modules, terminations, power supplies, and network interface options to enhance your control capability.
Don’t let size fool you. Although they are easy on valuable panel space, the VersaMax Nano and Micro PLCs are big on features. For high-volume applications where cost and fast processor speeds are an issue, the VersaMax Nano is the PLC of choice. For additional functionality, the modular VersaMax Micro offers the features and the flexibility to match application needs in such industries as food processing, chemicals, packaging, water and wastewater, construction equipment and plastics.
For tight spaces, the VersaMax Nano PLC is the perfect solution. Thanks to its all-in-one construction, installation is a breeze. All you have to do is snap it onto a DIN rail or screw it into a panel. With the VersaMax Nano, you save on initial as well as life cycle costs.
The small-footprint VersaMax Micro PLC offers the flexibility of modular design and a variety of built-in features, including up to 64 I/O points (expandable to 170 I/O points), fast cycle times, a robust instruction set and extensive memory that multiplies your programming options.
While PLCs should be both powerful and reliable, some operations require the added features of flexibility and versatility for their controllers. For this reason, GE Fanuc has developed the VersaMax PLC, part of an innovative control family that combines a powerful CPU with a broad selection of I/O modules, terminations, and power supplies. Plus, its communication modules link to a variety of networks.
VersaMax CPUs supply a number of features usually found only in PLCs with larger footprints, including up to 64k of memory for application programs, floating point math, real-time clock, subroutines, PID control, flash memory, and bumpless program store. The serial ports support serial read/write and Modbus master/slave communications.